This week, I have the opportunity to visit an exhibition to celebrate my younger sister’s birthday. One of the challenges that I faced in an exhibition is to take pictures without people in it. As it is a crowded place (at weekends) and it is not easy to find a good angle and move freely to find one.

The results are not fully satisfying for me but it was a great experience to take pictures with sufficient lighting and mood set for the visitors to take pictures easily.

(not sure why the quality of the picture is low D;)

Additionally, I took more pictures at the coffee shop where I can find lots of items to set the mood and focus in the picture. Coffeeshop provides depth in photography and a little be of warmth in the atmosphere.

I still got to practice more with the portrait but outside, it is difficult to take pictures because we are all wearing masks. The beauty of photography is to show the real color of the subject. There are still some challenges that I have to go over but so far, taking pictures in various conditions, environments, atmosphere, and the location is so intriguing. 😀